- Collect child's artwork that will end up in the recycle bin.
- Create hearts by tracing different size hearts onto artwork and cutting them out.
- Cut out and fold card stock to make a card to fit the envelopes you have on hand.
- Glue hearts onto card stock. Give your child creativity to create whatever designs he chooses.
- Allow time to dry.
- Write thank you notes with your child.
Have you sent out thank cards for gifts you have received recently?
Throughout the month of February, The Golden Gleam will be sharing posts around the theme of love. Showing gratitude is one way we can demonstrate our love to others.