Seed Matching Cards
- Collect seeds you already have or buy seeds.
- Glue seeds onto paper.
- Write name of seed above it.
- Draw a picture of the plant.
- Photocopy with a color copier.
- Cut out cards.
- For durability, laminate or glue onto cardboard or heavy duty paper.
- Allow child to play with cards and match seeds.
- Discuss the names of the plants.
I have created free seed matching printables if you would like to use those instead of making your own. Please only use the seed matching cards for your own children or students, and do not sell these materials. The scans aren't perfect, but my daughter has enjoyed using the printables.